Hey :) HOH from Uk

MoMo_2010

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)
My name is Maureen and i am hard of hearing. I am 21 and from the Uk. I joined hoping to meet other HOH/deaf people. Just to chat and make friends really. I've never known any one else who is HOH/deaf so I've never had anyone to relate to. I don't know BSL but i would love to learn! I've been thinking about taking a BSL course.

Can't wait to get to know you :)

Mo x

Welcome. I know a few people who are deaf in the UK that I chat with. I am learning ASL and think it is a great idea you learn BSL. Good luck there are many nice people here on this site.

Welcome!! I live in the UK and I'm almost 22yrs old!! I am profoundly deaf, I have a CI and I know BSL!! :)

Have fun on the board

Welcome to AD (AllDeaf) Maureen :wave:

I'm was born HOH and my deafness has got worse over the decades. Started learning BSL 4 months ago. It's a challenge, but a thoroughly worthwhile one. I wish I attempted to learn BSL years ago. I recommend that you get started sooner rather than later.

Hope to see you around here on the forums

Hi Maureen you come to the right site!! to meet many nice people and friendly!
I am HOH , born deaf, i started to learn French sign Language in french it's LSF but one day i will start BSL!! i am from the uk in England but we have been lived in south of France for 8 years now!!!

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Take care!

Back