Hey everyone !

natty_4ever

Reaction score
I'm Natalie, from Louisiana. I'm in college, and I'm excited to be here on AD! :) I'm HOH with a moderately severe to severe loss, and I'm not sure what else you guys should know, so hello!

Welcome!! I practically have the same type of hearing loss (mod. severe - severe loss) according to the audiologist :) so I'm on the same boat. Have fun at AD!!

I'm Natalie, from Louisiana. I'm in college, and I'm excited to be here on AD! :) I'm HOH with a moderately severe to severe loss, and I'm not sure what else you guys should know, so hello!

A copy of your audiogram and if you would prefer stem cells or CI.

Also your stands on oralism, audism, bi-bi, TC and all forms of Deaf education.

Your thoughts on Eugenics to ensure the continuance of a Deaf population.

How you feel about forming a Deaf separate state.

Really just the basics every Deaf person thinks about on a daily basis.

:welcome:

Hi and :welcome: to AD

Botts, you just made me laugh so hard! Oh man..u always come up with witty comments. :lol:

A copy of your audiogram and if you would prefer stem cells or CI.

Also your stands on oralism, audism, bi-bi, TC and all forms of Deaf education.

Your thoughts on Eugenics to ensure the continuance of a Deaf population.

How you feel about forming a Deaf separate state.

Really just the basics every Deaf person thinks about on a daily basis.

:welcome:

We should absolutely use eugenics to ensure the continuance of a Deaf population, and instead of creating a separate state, we should go so far as to create our own planet.
The rest of that was not as important. :P

We should absolutely use eugenics to ensure the continuance of a Deaf population, and instead of creating a separate state, we should go so far as to create our own planet.
The rest of that was not as important. :P

Perfect! I love the Planet. (Eyeth)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am very glad to see both of you, natty 4ever and Bott, are getting along famously. You have hit the nail there. So now you are the new member of AD and I do hope you have lots of fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Wait up, I wanna go to Eyeth, (darn, I am always late) Oh, well... :wave: :wave:

Hey y'all! :)

My name is Morgan, I'm from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I'm fully deaf. I guess what the hearing community would call 100% deaf. Y'all know how frickin obnoxious it is to try explaining an audiogram to hearing people lol, it's far easier to just guesstimate and say "like 50%, 80%, 100%, and ect, ect, ect...
I have a cochlear implant in my right ear, had the surgery in Houston when I was 16 so I do "hear" somewhat, at least, with my cochlear on. I'm mainstream but in a town like Baton Rouge, I don't meet any other deaf people. I'd really like to get to know people who are fully deaf with cochlear implants and mainstream like me, that'd be so awesome to have someone I can relate to. Anyhoo....if y'all have any questions, feel free to ask away! :)
-Morgan-

My name is Morgan, I'm from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I'm fully deaf. I guess what the hearing community would call 100% deaf. Y'all know how frickin obnoxious it is to try explaining an audiogram to hearing people lol, it's far easier to just guesstimate and say "like 50%, 80%, 100%, and ect, ect, ect...
I have a cochlear implant in my right ear, had the surgery in Houston when I was 16 so I do "hear" somewhat, at least, with my cochlear on. I'm mainstream but in a town like Baton Rouge, I don't meet any other deaf people. I'd really like to get to know people who are fully deaf with cochlear implants and mainstream like me, that'd be so awesome to have someone I can relate to. Anyhoo....if y'all have any questions, feel free to ask away! :)
-Morgan-

Hey Morgan, Welcome to AD :) I am neither Deaf nor do I have a cochlear implant or am I American for that matter but I hope you have a great time here!

Back