Hey everyone, remember I used to be Miss Adidas from Deafchat?

ShinyAngel

Reaction score
Hey there everyone,

Whats up, everyone? I used to be Miss Adidas from deafchat. I tried to create nickname I mean Logging user name to be miss adidas but it said someone has it already. Who is miss adidas now, everyone? I want mine back. its not right to steal my idea name.

I am back and I was intived by Nutty told me to check here out so I am here. I am 24 yrs old and from PA, I'm woman engaged and I'm getting married next year.

Welcome to AD, hope you enjoy this site -- I find this site a very educational and fun place! Enjoy! :wave:

LOL Nutty, very funny. my fiance call me that name "Shiny Angel".

Everyone, thank you for welcome me to AD. Nutty, did someone got nickname miss adidas in here already? i want to use my nickname miss adidas, i tried to sign it up for it and it said someone has it already. if not then i will regisster it again with "miss adidas".

I am from Pittsburgh, PA.

ShinyAngel said:
LOL Nutty, very funny. my fiance call me that name "Shiny Angel".

Everyone, thank you for welcome me to AD. Nutty, did someone got nickname miss adidas in here already? i want to use my nickname miss adidas, i tried to sign it up for it and it said someone has it already. if not then i will regisster it again with "miss adidas".

I am from Pittsburgh, PA.

no offense but you weren't the first one that created that nickname first ;) I was darn disapointed when "cricket" was already taken when I registered for AIM- :roll:

enjoy alldeaf

SHINY ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slap:

:applause: you are here......

Psst MA.... Deafchat is not here in alldeaf. soo everyone gets different nicknames in different place :)

But I will not forget you hehe....

HUGZ,
Wendy

ShinyAngel said:
Hey there everyone,

Whats up, everyone? I used to be Miss Adidas from deafchat. I tried to create nickname I mean Logging user name to be miss adidas but it said someone has it already. Who is miss adidas now, everyone? I want mine back. its not right to steal my idea name.

I am back and I was intived by Nutty told me to check here out so I am here. I am 24 yrs old and from PA, I'm woman engaged and I'm getting married next year.

Welcome to the AllDeaf.com ShinyAngel! Enjoy and write in it! :)

Back