Hey everyone, remember I used to be Miss Adidas from Deafchat?

ShinyAngel

Hey there everyone,

Whats up, everyone? I used to be Miss Adidas from deafchat. I tried to create nickname I mean Logging user name to be miss adidas but it said someone has it already. Who is miss adidas now, everyone? I want mine back. its not right to steal my idea name.

I am back and I was intived by Nutty told me to check here out so I am here. I am 24 yrs old and from PA, I'm woman engaged and I'm getting married next year.

ShinyAngel

LOL Nutty, very funny. my fiance call me that name "Shiny Angel".

Everyone, thank you for welcome me to AD. Nutty, did someone got nickname miss adidas in here already? i want to use my nickname miss adidas, i tried to sign it up for it and it said someone has it already. if not then i will regisster it again with "miss adidas".

I am from Pittsburgh, PA.

Kai Onca

ShinyAngel said:
LOL Nutty, very funny. my fiance call me that name "Shiny Angel".

Everyone, thank you for welcome me to AD. Nutty, did someone got nickname miss adidas in here already? i want to use my nickname miss adidas, i tried to sign it up for it and it said someone has it already. if not then i will regisster it again with "miss adidas".

I am from Pittsburgh, PA.

no offense but you weren't the first one that created that nickname first ;) I was darn disapointed when "cricket" was already taken when I registered for AIM- :roll:

enjoy alldeaf

WBHarley

SHINY ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slap:

:applause: you are here......

Psst MA.... Deafchat is not here in alldeaf. soo everyone gets different nicknames in different place :)

But I will not forget you hehe....

HUGZ,
Wendy

PowerWCRulez

ShinyAngel said:
Hey there everyone,

Whats up, everyone? I used to be Miss Adidas from deafchat. I tried to create nickname I mean Logging user name to be miss adidas but it said someone has it already. Who is miss adidas now, everyone? I want mine back. its not right to steal my idea name.

I am back and I was intived by Nutty told me to check here out so I am here. I am 24 yrs old and from PA, I'm woman engaged and I'm getting married next year.

Welcome to the AllDeaf.com ShinyAngel! Enjoy and write in it! :)