Hey Everyone!!!!! Come In Here!!!!

Handsome_Smiley

Reaction score
Coty Jaxom was born 8 weeks early, on August 26th at 6:01pm, Germany time. He weighed 3lbs and little over 15 inch long. He doing good and finally gaining weight again. He got down to around 2lbs 8oz. He has no problems, just need to gain weight now. His brother can't wait for him to come home.:cheers::party:

Congrats on the new baby! I will keep your baby in my prayers and hope he will gain more weight and get STRONG! :) how is ur wife? :)

Congratulations on your new baby!!! That's really nice what u have named him. I think it a real cute name..well good luck with all the diapers.;)

Attachments

• Baby.gif
    Baby.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations! I hope Coty will well and gain weigh before he can go home with his mama and dada plus of course his siblings. :)

Congrats to you. Good thoughts and prayers for you and the baby. May he have the best of health!!!!

Congrats on the birth of your son, Handsome Smiliey and wife.... ya both are blessed to have a newborn baby enter the world soon than planned... but hopefully the baby will be normal in no time with the weight and size.. once again, congrats...

We kinda knew he would be born early, since his siblings where born 8 and 7 weeks early. They all are doing good. Wife is healing and had her stitches taken out yesterday. She perfer staples over stitches. She healed and didn't hurt much till the doc took the 1 stitch out.

Congratulations!!! hope he gain the weight before going home :)

wow 2lbs? :eek3: when I was born and I was on 6lbs :) but 2lbs? wow suprised me lol hope he gain the weight :)

Awesome and congratulations!! Hope all's well for everyone, wishes you all the best and many wonderful moments together in the days, months and years ahead!!

:applause:

Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR

Back