Hey, Alex?

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
Once again, Your thoughts has not even ceased to amaze me. I gotta say kudos to you with your splendid idea and that is seeing the ALLDEAF logo with the christmas lights around it. Very cute!!! You rock, Alex! ;)

I had to refresh the page and now I see it! COOL! You rock Alex!!! :thumb:

Merry Christmas ADers!

Yeah, I noticed it earlier today when I first opened this site. That logo is very beautiful and I like it. Christmas is the best, because of the beautiful decorations anyone could put to cheer up their spirit - a very pleasant feelin' and special, too. :D

WTG, Alex !! :thumb:

Thanks Jolie and everyone else. I got to give credit to Banjo for the Christmas lights. I got it from the AllDeaf logo he created a few years ago (see image attached).

Happy Holidays. ;)

Attachments

• xmas_logo.jpg
    xmas_logo.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 24
Ohh yeah I noticed it this morning, it's really cute, last year he had the santa hat now this year is the christmas lights....LOL

I wonder what hes having next year? ....

Yea, it's looks nice with lights on alldeaf's logo.

Yea! I saw it this morning, It does look good :thumb:

That's cool. It make alldeaf very christmas. Will the lights flash off and on like the christmas tree lights?

JO... I am glad u had post abt that since I did not even noticed it at all till u mention it!! :lol: So thanks for showing that.... yes that was awesome Alex made/created! Wonderful and love it!!!

Thanks for doing that in Alldeaf, Alex... like Jo said... u are such a wonderful of doing things u have done... but I have missed that part in 2 yrs ago! LOL

Awesome job on that! I love it and its beginning to feel like Christmas in here now! About time! heheheh
1.gif

19.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone and good job Alex! :)

I've been thinking about getting a webcam and show my sign language once I host it in YouTube, but my money goes toward Disney World next week. :)

Back