Hero Boston police officer in coma after shot in face

Corrected it. You were too fast for me. :)

I live in Massauchettes so this is Breaking News , there are updates on the cop all the time. I heard the news said he works out a lot and this very strong and this should help him pull through .

Last edited:
oh god.... this poor officer's had a couple of bad lucks....

Love how they labeled that cop as hero.
From the link:

"He is a former Army Ranger who served in Iraq in 2006-2007 and was honored at the White House in May with the National Association of Police Organizations TOP COPS award. Moynihan received the award for being one of the first responders in Watertown following the April 2013 shootout with the Boston Marathon bombers.

Moynihan had helped transit police Officer Richard Donohue, who was shot in the leg and nearly bled to death when police tried to apprehend Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Lieutenant Michael McCarthy said."

From the link:

"He is a former Army Ranger who served in Iraq in 2006-2007 and was honored at the White House in May with the National Association of Police Organizations TOP COPS award. Moynihan received the award for being one of the first responders in Watertown following the April 2013 shootout with the Boston Marathon bombers.

Moynihan had helped transit police Officer Richard Donohue, who was shot in the leg and nearly bled to death when police tried to apprehend Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Lieutenant Michael McCarthy said."

Yup! The policeman is a Hero!

Love how they labeled that cop as hero.

I'm always amazed by a person's hate towards someone that makes a career out of helping others. When's the last time you put your life on the line for someone?

I hope he really does recover fully...what an awful time for this man's family.

Laura

Sorry but hero term is different definition to me. I have nothing against that cop.

So that "hero" crap doesn't apply to people that put their life on the line overseas defending this country, or innocent people on the streets? Again, when's the last time you thought of someone other than yourself and risked your life for another? You have nothing on this man - he's the walking, breathing, definition of hero.

So that "hero" crap doesn't apply to people that put their life on the line overseas defending this country, or innocent people on the streets? Again, when's the last time you thought of someone other than yourself and risked your life for another? You have nothing on this man - he's the walking, breathing, definition of hero.

Could not have said it better. Great post Laura.

Sorry but hero term is different definition to me. I have nothing against that cop.

Could not have said it better. Great post Laura.

Actually I think he doesn't understand that the cop is a hero for past actions.

I think he is only going on the immediate act of getting shot while walking up to a car.

Back