Here's the pictures.

Aww she is cute. Thanks for sharing the pics. Again congrats! :)

Awwww..she is sooo adorable! Congrats on your beautiful baby!

What a sweetie! Glad all went well, so take things easy and enjoy every minute with your beautiful daughter. :)

There is a quote I love -

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new". ~ by Rajneesh
Good quote. :)

Congratulation on your beautiful baby. She is adorable and looking very comfortable on your arm. Enjoy being with her. Alexandria is a very beautiful name. I am glad you pick her name. See you around. :wiggle:

Grats on your motherhood! Your daughter is a beautiful. Take another pic of her when she wears cute dress and post here.

OMG! She is such a beautiful baby! I know you are sooo
proud of her! Thats a real blessing to have her in your
life.
Im glad that you and Alexanderia are doing well and
healthy too! Smile!

Thats cute !!!!

U going to whisper that baby to do whats its told to do(Like in Horsewhisper)) hehehe jking

congrulation... awww your daughter is sooooo adorable and such darling..... Your daughter is very beautiful and again congratulation.

Very sweet pictures and I love her name. Post more pictures when you get a chance :)

AWWWW what a beautiful joy and happy moment time. Thank you for light up on this forum. I know you going to love her to death and make her sooo happy with life.

Awwww she's so beautiful, a sweet pink angel, you look fabulous.. Congratulations to you and your family!!!

:hug:

Back