Here's one idiot

Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

lol angry wife haha, poor u...
It's my destiny. Maybe in next life I had something better. Just kidding. Shes better that not a wife at all.....I think.......I think it twice...... I'm not sure, but i think so. At least she's good at giving some orders. Now she's clearing snow. Huh it so cold outside, that I didn't dare to go out. Have to hide, when she get in. :roll:

WC teppo!

Ur wife sounds like a lot of other women - regardless of Nationality!

-charles

welcome to a;; deaf. i too am not of the deaf/hearing impared i am the wife but am not angry hope you know all women get angry somtimes so don't worry she'll be fine.

welcome to a;; deaf. i too am not of the deaf/hearing impared i am the wife but am not angry hope you know all women get angry somtimes so don't worry she'll be fine.
I know shell be fine. Is just that I'm so lazy. She do a lot of everything and cares everything, and I'm always so tired to do anything.

Hi :wave: you spend your time on the internet, your wc is full of paper and she clears snow while you chat with us? Hmm, I dunno. No reason for undue anger, eh? Oh well. Welcome!

Welcome....

I wouldn't blame your wife for being angry if she has to shovel the snow but..... you clean the toliet and put the seat down (women is funny about that, ya know?) Draw a hot bath for your wife when she is done shoveling. She will quickly get over it when she is relaxing in the tub.

Then you come back quickly and chat with us! :laugh2:

Back