Here's one idiot

Teppo

Reaction score
Just want to put little different title. Or maybe I'm an idiot. I'm over 40 years old and a man. I just want to join to a reasonable dissuccion. I'm not deaf. I had many deaf friends, but I think that it doesn't matter If somebody is deaf, if can disscuss somehow. I like jokes, and try to improve my english skills. I can be serious too. I have four children, and an angry wife.
And I live in snowy Finland.

:welcome: to AD! Yea, like bbnt, why is your wife angry?

welcome, enjoy reading this AD here.

perheps, this forum might gives you a few good tips to how of making her not to be cranky.

:welcome: to Alldeaf, Teppo. :) You seem like an amusing individual. I look forward to reading your posts.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Are you Finland native like Indian living with the reindeers? Or are you eskimo like all over the north pole? I think maybe your wife is angry because your wife might be jealous of you spending your time with other people like the deaf people to communicate. :dunno: Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Are you Finland native like Indian living with the reindeers? Or are you eskimo like all over the north pole? I think maybe your wife is angry because your wife might be jealous of you spending your time with other people like the deaf people to communicate. :dunno: Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:
I live in south-east Finland. Here's no reindeers. Reindeers are in lappland, in nothern part of Finland.
My wife doesn't listen, and dont anwer, when I asked something. Only say what I have to do. Do this, do that. :P

Maybe you forgot to take out the trash ?

I mean wc-seat is full of toilet paper :giggle:
Allright I was kidding. She's not always angry, but i think that Finnish womens nature is that they want to dictate, and if you have something against it, then you get a divine wrath on you. :rofl:

Back