Here my Car

Oh Congrats!!! I bet you are so happy to finally have a car! :)

looks like it is in great condition for a 1996. Not bad! Congrats!

Congratulations!!!! It seems like the best is happening for you and I'm excited for you!

I remember when you were telling me over on the IM, you first tried to get the car from another place with your mother, You were so hopeful and wanting to get the news that u were finally approved. When you didn't hear anything from them, You were pretty much heartbroken and disappointed when you didn't get to be able to get a car. Now, you didn't let that bring you down and you kept going to look for another one. You finally break into some deals and got the car you were once again sooo hopeful to have. You did! You got the best gift you could ever get, boy you were sooo excited, and you deserve the best, girl! :)

Once again, Congratulations!!! We gotta get together one of these days and paint the town red with your car. (Heh, your car's red too!) ;) :thumb:

congrats... I advised u to wash ur car by hands cuz the color of red will faded away from hard spray of water to wash ur car. anyway congrats for u have a better car to drive.

yayay -- congrats __ i'm happy for you. i'm glad its not same as my car ford focus :-P :-P hehe... enjoy your car.

everybody THANKSSS!! i love it since i just get home from my cousin's house recenly

OH yea it's abt time buy new so my old car wil threw away soon GalaxyAngel

:rofl: maybe i pick right color for me hehe HotSherry

sequoias ohh really wow and thanks! :)

Wow, cool red car ya got there DBP.

heheh did ya know why ya pick red car?, coz ya supported the coca cola side. *just kidding*

Wow, cool red car ya got there DBP.

heheh did ya know why ya pick red car?, coz ya supported the coca cola side. *just kidding*

coca cola?? hella no!! :nana: haha! and thanks.. cuz the car loook good on me :P

wow congrat... you got a nice hot red car lbg.... be careful there is alot of guys drool at red car.. just like me.. i have red car geez guys look at me while i am driving my red car RME MEN!! lmaoo

wow congrat... you got a nice hot red car lbg.... be careful there is alot of guys drool at red car.. just like me.. i have red car geez guys look at me while i am driving my red car RME MEN!! lmaoo

:rofl: oh plss about guys nahh!! haha and thanks

Back