Help!!!

Milli

Reaction score
Can anyone help me....

I'm doing a presentation with my best friends on deaf awareness...

Can anyone give me some ideas on what I should include....

Thankyou....:ty:

Actually scratch that question it doesn't matter....

I'm finding all I need through the threads

but if anyone has ideas as to help me i'd apprate it...

Just to clarify this has nothing to do with class...I want to better my community as to how to interact with deaf people for the abuse I get is awful....

Actually scratch that question it doesn't matter....

I'm finding all I need through the threads

but if anyone has ideas as to help me i'd apprate it...

Just to clarify this has nothing to do with class...I want to better my community as to how to interact with deaf people for the abuse I get is awful....

What do you do to deaf people that make them want to abuse you? :scratch:

It is usually the other way about. :cool2:

I am profoundly deaf and since I can't speak either I get a load of abuse, discrimination, bullying....

Once a brick was thrown through my window...:S

I want them to learn there is deaf people out there and that we do have feelings....

So I've taken my best friends (who aren't deaf and do speak) so as to help educate deaf awareness out there....

Do you get what I mean?

I am profoundly deaf and since I can't speak either I get a load of abuse, discrimination, bullying....

Once a brick was thrown through my window...:S

I want them to learn there is deaf people out there and that we do have feelings....

So I've taken my best friends (who aren't deaf and do speak) so as to help educate deaf awareness out there....

Do you get what I mean?

Now I do. I have never had a brick thrown though my window. Do you live in a really bad neighborhood?

I wonder, do your hearing friends sign? Do you have no deaf program at your school to have other deaf friends?

yeah it's alright most of the time but teenagers ruin my social side of life....

Yeah they do sign for that's how they mainly communicate with me....

No unfortunately there isn't so I'm on my own...as far as I know there is no other deaf students....

Back