Help with Potluck decision

mbrek

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going to a potluck lunch in two days. I signed up to bring an entree - but have NO CLUE what to bring. The group is mostly older women.

Any ideas? :ty:

Even with a TON of other food, you think that would still be ok? (Of course, I LOVE lasagna... :drool:)

spring or egg rolls (shanghai style), they are probably gonna be a doorbuster hit with any lady's party. :drool:

I think this is the best idea! You can made it the day before then bake at house you're going to. How a Quiche Lorraine or some kind of quiche , you could made two difference kinds . One with meat and one with veggies.

EDIT: oh big dinner. sorry this is for appetizer.

Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot
1 (12.5 oz) can chicken
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
HEAT oven to 350 degrees.

COMBINE cream cheese with ranch and red hot in large bowl. Stir with fork until smooth. Add chicken, breaking apart the larger pieces. Stir in cheddar cheese. Transfer to baking dish.

BAKE 20-30 minutes until bubbly. Best served with tortilla chips or french bread.

* Can be made the night before and stored in fridge before baking

I do think whatdidyousay's idea of a quiche is great also.

Green Bean Casserole. I always make that for potluck and everyone always loves it.

I second shel's idea. Its one thing that holds up well during a drive. Don't forget the almonds for that extra crunch!

Old ladies (such as me) love casseroles. Big hits at our local (southern) meet ups are always casseroles.
Potato, squash, chicken ritz, enchilada - all types.
Of course, lasagna tops it all. (drool)

Back