Help on working sorenson videophone

mypjpants

Reaction score
I've applied online for sorenson mobile because the customer service line would not give me a representative no matter how long I waited(and sometimes ended the call unprompted) and now I'm a little confused on how it works. Will I have to wait for them to approve me? Or did I do something wrong? I wanted to be able to use it today because I'm expecting a call from my boyfriend.

If you're hearing impaired, You can show them with sign language on videophone or facetime. They will approve you due to avoid fraud who's not hearing impaired customers.

I use Sprint IP on my iPhone 7 plus device. Same thing, They want to know if i'm hearing impaired and show them with sign language for proof. then, they approved me for relay service.

Get captioncall. It’s a free home phone. You can use your voice to talk and they type everything back to you. I have one. They come and set it up for free. Just have your audiologist send in the paper work.

For cell I use InnoCaption+ and SprintIP relay. They can set and used right afterwards.

I've applied online for sorenson mobile because the customer service line would not give me a representative no matter how long I waited(and sometimes ended the call unprompted) and now I'm a little confused on how it works. Will I have to wait for them to approve me? Or did I do something wrong? I wanted to be able to use it today because I'm expecting a call from my boyfriend.
All I did was,I went online and applied for there service and when the trainer got my ticket order,then then they contact you to let you know that your accepted for there services,you need to wait patiently for people to contact you,Im not sure what you mean by doing something wrong.

Back