help on eternal darkness

Steel X

Reaction score
as alexa, i've read the roivans' story and right now i need to know how to get another symbol out of the green sheild that's blocking the window with an angel on it and also, in the same hall, where i enter the door but can't go any farther because it's too dark so i want to know how to solve those two puzzles, if any of you played that game, i would highly appericate your help.

thanks for your time and patience.

i look forward to your answer. :) see ya later

Last edited:
I owned that game and I beat it already

Where exactly are you, which chapter did you just finished?

This sound like you need to use reveal invisible opposite the color

red beat green
green beat blue
blue beat red.

i just finished reading roivan's chapter, where he was left off in a cell, because they think he just lost his mind so right now I'm alexia, and i want to know how to get the green symbol out of the shield with that angel on the window in the hall way on 2nd floor and the door where it is too dark on the same floor also

hope that helps

i look forward to your answer thanks :)

Originally posted by cloud
I owned that game and I beat it already

Where exactly are you, which chapter did you just finished?

This sound like you need to use reveal invisible opposite the color

red beat green
green beat blue
blue beat red.
i tried that on the green shield which is holding one of the green symbols and it's not working :(

Ohh. Go to the master bedroom. Cast the opposite color you choose when u were on pious.

Cast the reveal invisible. You'll need the dresser key, it can be found on the clock in the lobby by the stairs.

Originally posted by Steel
i tried that on the green shield which is holding one of the green symbols and it's not working :(

Huh a shield? You mean the window that show on 2nd floor? you need to use dispel for that.

Go to master bedroom and cast the reveal insivible.

If it was green, cast red..
if it was blue, cast green
if it was red, cast blue

Ohh. Go to the master bedroom. Cast the opposite color you choose when u were on pious.

Cast the reveal invisible. You'll need the dresser key, it can be found on the clock in the lobby by the stairs.
i got the dresser key but i hardly done anything with it yet

btw, where's the master bed room? :Oops:

gotacha! i got the dresser opened and recieved a resolver! :thumb: SMASHING! thanks man i really appericate! it just looks like i'm near the end but let me find out myself lol

again, thanks for your help and i'll let you know if i have any more problems in the game :) your a great help

Originally posted by Steel
gotacha! i got the dresser opened and recieved a resolver! :thumb: SMASHING! thanks man i really appericate! it just looks like i'm near the end but let me find out myself lol

again, thanks for your help and i'll let you know if i have any more problems in the game :) your a great help

lol yeah *passes the message to cloud*

No problem, and your are way far from the end. it's just only begining

rayden, quit whoring too much. ;)

No problem, and your are way far from the end. it's just only begining

rayden, quit whoring too much. ;)

LOL !!!! ehhh why not ?? :mrgreen: besides - i'm gonna reach another milestone - 800th !!

all right now i'm playing as Dr. Edward Roivas, as the treasure hunter or whatever, you know, in the temple somewhere that big three eyed monster is standing behind some sort of necklance or whatever it is behind him, but i can't get through him because of the green shield holding around him...i tried to use the "red beat green" and other powers to get by, but it's not really working...any suggestions? i hope to read more from you soon. thanks.

Did you finish collect bronze necklace and bracelet? You need to look around for the spider web. use the arctifact brush to collect the runes for dispel and cast it.

Did you finish collect bronze necklace and bracelet? You need to look around for the spider web. use the arctifact brush to collect the runes for dispel and cast it.
yeah i got the bronze necklance and bracelet. i even used the bush to get some tablets out of those spider webs...but you know there's a second "weird looking lady with 4 arms" on the way to the door which won't open just yet...you know what i mean? i tried to give her some bralects or other items but none fit on her but the other one you first saw did so i don't know about the big three eyed monster with the green shield up...

Ohh ok, get the bracelet you found somewhere on the hall, trade it for silver braclet on the door that unlock when u put the brozne shit.

Then go to where you got bronze necklace and use the dispel then attack the beast or just go behind the beast to get the silver necklace.

okay i have a little problem and it's kind of confusing...

when you mention about the silver braclet, i'd trade it in for the bronze bracelet near the venom-spitting 3 head freak statue

problem is, i don't have any braclets now i think i put them all on those two 4 armed women and as you said bout the 3 eyed monster with the green shield up, i can't attack him from behind.

there were supposed to be 3 kinds of braclets right? well i think i used them all but how the heck can i get that monster out of my way!?!?

i'll be looking forward more of your replies. thanks.

Jeez your seem fucked up.

You should be able to find another bracelet after you put the bronze necklace and bracelet on the first 4 arm statue.

trade that.. you need to find the scroll and the rune and codex to get the dispel spell
then u can finally use this against the beast.

the silver necklace is right behind.

pick up bracelet from where you got the silver
trade with other bracelet so you won't get any harm.

Back