Help need someone to sign with me, Arizona area, grammar vp, skype deaf or ha...

ashleycothren

Reaction score
I am Ashley :). I am hearing, but my boyfriend (Deaf) likes to call me hard of hearing, because I have tinnitus and I have a hard time communicating with people where there is noise (and I am not talking about loud, just about any noise, it meshes together, hard to explain), anyway, like I said, my boyfriend is Deaf, so is very important that I learn sign language. He is moving in two weeks to Arizona, and then when I graduate, I will move with him, two years later. His (and mine) fear is that what I have learned so far is going to be lost when I don't use it that much. I have the Deaf community here, and they are wonderful, but the are older and mostly use SEE, and my boyfriend wants me to focus on Asl. I know a good amount of sign language, but I really want to focus on grammar and how people sign in Arizona, because that is where we are moving to. If anyone wants to help me or sign with me on Skype, I also have vp which is Sorenson ntouch, let me know thank you

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Last edited:
Hi Ashley, This is Juliet. I am hard of hearing too. I know ASL well! Just wanted you to know I enjoyed reading your post. Oh my gosh! Wow! It is an interesting story. I understand what you talking. So I would be more than to help you learn sign language. Can message me and I will message back to give you my text number that we can more talk. I'd like to be your new friend. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Back