Help - my Java won't work!

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have installed and reinstalled the latest version of Java for my laptop and I STILL cannot get it work. I have verified that it is enabled for IE, cleared the browsers cache, and etc. and yet it does not want to work.

Due to this I cannot make my damn IP call and its pissing me off!

*tosses laptop out the backdoor*

Grrr- screw it - I finally got i711 relay to work but the school refused to take the call. asshats, they'll be getting an earful tomorrow afternoon.

Grrr- screw it - I finally got i711 relay to work but the school refused to take the call. asshats, they'll be getting an earful tomorrow afternoon.

wtf! :pissed:

Likely they thought it was an advertising service or some other BS, but at least they took the time to listen to the RO before refusing the call.

They do have a TTY line, but I dont have TTY so I can't use it.

Dixie,

I have found too many times that agencies and businesses won't accept 711 relay calls for the deaf and I got lots of hangups due to the beeps at the beginning of calls, like telemarketer connections.

That and the stupid "privacy" lame excuse and a few other hearie hangups (literally and figuratively) make 711 relay almost worthless to me.

I agree with your grrrrrrrr.

Last edited:
Maybe I can try emailing them and blast em and make em wanna hide under the desk in shame. Then maybe in the future they won't turn down such calls.

I just sent the secretary of the English department an email, explaining the i711 relay call and why I am emailing rather than simply calling over the phone.

hopefully I will get a response within the next day or two. if I dont get a response or a hateful one, I'm going down there in person and pulling their pants down and slapping them in the balls.

Back