HELP! help! help! I don´t want to lose

Wow, that is really beautiful. What a green thumb. Where did you learn to be so good with plants.???

Wow, that is really beautiful. What a green thumb. Where did you learn to be so good with plants.???

i'm guessing - the books and the painful way - lot of trials & errors... I am rather clueless in gardening stuff. My skill is limited to watering it and they still die... :dunno: what am i doing wrong? :laugh2:

Could be one of many things, root bound, might need fertilizer, might be to much light or heat, or too much water. Have you been doing anything different?

Could be one of many things, root bound, might need fertilizer, might be to much light or heat, or too much water. Have you been doing anything different?

i know such no thing. :mad2:

Cutting it off is fine. It'll live. My parents have two of them, and my mom was forced to cut off both of them before they break through the outdoor bamboo ceiling. It'll grow quickly.

:O I'm 2 months older than your plant!

Wow, its amazing to see that it has lived that long!

lol i lol'ed about you feeling hurt about your plant getting cut. You have a Mother Teresa love for all living things. :angel:

Yeah true... but I'm glad that Yucca Palm re-grow after cut... :P

That looks like a Yucca. I had scores of these in my New Orleans garden. The root is edible and cooked as if potatoes in South America.

Yes, it's Yucca... You posted the picture of your Yucca in my thread few months ago.

There're kind of Yucca... some Yucca palm can stay outside, some Yucca palm not. Mine is only indoor.

Cutting it off is fine. It'll live. My parents have two of them, and my mom was forced to cut off both of them before they break through the outdoor bamboo ceiling. It'll grow quickly.

Yes, I created a thread to ask for advice/feedback at 2 years ago and finally cut last Spring 2008...

wow, bamboo ... how tall ? I didn't know that it could be tall up to ceiling... :eek3: I have 2 indoor bamboos here... It's around 30 inches tall...

Originally Posted by dreamchaser

Yes, read the books. I don't get water from taps but rainwater. I leave bottle of rainwater and leave for few days then water all the plants... I also use leftover cold water after finish boiled unpeeling potatoes & boiled egg to water the plants which it´s good for plants´s leaves.

i'm guessing - the books and the painful way - lot of trials & errors... I am rather clueless in gardening stuff. My skill is limited to watering it and they still die... :dunno: what am i doing wrong? :laugh2:

:lol: Learn to know the plant better to forget Gun issues for a while... :giggle:...

Yes, read the books. I don't get water from taps but rainwater. I leave bottle of rainwater and leave for few days then water all the plants... I also use leftover cold water after finish boiled unpeeling potatoes & boiled egg to water the plants which it´s good for plants´s leaves.

Ah interesting, I'll try that. many thanks Liebling.

All your plants look good!

Back