Hell's Kitchen *SEASON 3*

Yep right! Blue Team sucks...they were so pissed when they had to do the recycling from the trash!!! EWW! I hope they shower really good! :lol:

I think Rock will be a leader but wait and see what's happening next Monday night!!!

Melissa is out hahaha i knew it cause she waste six monkfishs dump basket. Ramsey ask her how many is left. she admit it is only one we have. Ramsey is so pissed off. Julia is weak person pffftttt. Rock is real good and fire up but Josh and Brad is still not good completion as challenge. I am not surprise next will blue team will lose again due Brad and Josh is lack of motivations and willing to a good cooks. Once red team outnumbers then will merge together from blue and red team after that I bet Ramsey pick Rock as leader. Maybe I am wrong. We will find out next Monday.

Melissa is out hahaha i knew it cause she waste six monkfishs dump basket. Ramsey ask her how many is left. she admit it is only one we have. Ramsey is so pissed off. Julia is weak person pffftttt. Rock is real good and fire up but Josh and Brad is still not good completion as challenge. I am not surprise next will blue team will lose again due Brad and Josh is lack of motivations and willing to a good cooks. Once red team outnumbers then will merge together from blue and red team after that I bet Ramsey pick Rock as leader. Maybe I am wrong. We will find out next Monday.

Yeah Seem that Ramsey like and pick Rock as leader :shock: Oh Well!! :giggle:

Oh wow Melissa is vote out already? whoooooo yaya :lol:.. I miss it out last night while I was in usa lol :lol: cant wait to see it next week on monday night :lol:

Oh wow Melissa is vote out already? whoooooo yaya :lol:.. I miss it out last night while I was in usa lol :lol: cant wait to see it next week on monday night :lol:

Blue team didnt vote her out. Ramsey ask her step front and ask few questions after that he told her get hell out of here. That is it. I love watch her fiscal impression LOL!!!

Blue team didnt vote her out. Ramsey ask her step front and ask few questions after that he told her get hell out of here. That is it. I love watch her fiscal impression LOL!!!

Oh wow he did? damn!!!!!!! lol haha :lol: .. I miss it out that show while I was in usa lol :giggle:

I am going pick blue team will lose again. I am not surprise Rock is mad and frustration tonight. I hope Josh take off uniform tonight?......soon find out :fingersx:

I am going pick blue team will lose again. I am not surprise Rock is mad and frustration tonight. I hope Josh take off uniform tonight?......soon find out :fingersx:

Yeah me too... I assume that Josh is out!!! Because Ramsey whisper to Josh " you can't cook". :eek: :giggle:

Yeah me too... I assume that Josh is out!!! Because Ramsey whisper to Josh " you can't cook". :eek: :giggle:

Indeed, I remember what is Ramsey whispered from last week. Josh show gesture his face when Ramsey turn around away. In my mind like said ohh HUH look at Josh's face. LOL Josh is luck that Ramsey didn't see or notice. If it did caught him then I bet he will very veryyy veryyyy biggggg blew out temper. I would put my hands cover my eyes...HEHEHEHE

Yay! I wish I have DVR so I can record it and not to miss it! OH well!

We'll see which team will loose and kick out of the Kitchen.

Indeed, I remember what is Ramsey whispered from last week. Josh show gesture his face when Ramsey turn around away. In my mind like said ohh HUH look at Josh's face. LOL Josh is luck that Ramsey didn't see or notice. If it did caught him then I bet he will very veryyy veryyyy biggggg blew out temper. I would put my hands cover my eyes...HEHEHEHE

Guess I am wrong about Josh :giggle: Its Brad Miller :eek: :lol: What s wrong with him give up himself! Jeez !! :):):)

SHH! You shouldn't tell! Wait till West Coast done watch the Hell's Kitchen. Now you ruined it! I won't say till next morning! :ugh3:

Guess I am wrong about Josh :giggle: Its Brad Miller :eek: :lol: What s wrong with him give up himself! Jeez !! :):):)

SHH! You shouldn't tell! Wait till West Coast done watch the Hell's Kitchen. Now you ruined it! I won't say till next morning! :ugh3:

Oh I didn't realize about that and those aders who live in West coast! :ugh:

Also since weeks ago that I was typing posts after finish watch tv and nobody declare me about that too.! Sorry :):) :dunno2:

I always WAIT till next day. My best friend lives in LA and I don't tell her what's happening on TV. She rather to see it herself. :)

So next time pls be careful :)

Oh I didn't realize about that and those aders who live in West coast! :ugh:

Also since weeks ago that I was typing posts after finish watch tv and nobody declare me about that too.! Sorry :):) :dunno2:

I'm sure she didn't mean to, anyways we watched this show earlier this evening, very interesting show, looking forward watching it again next Monday... :)

Josh should have been kicked out, he fucking blows, I hope Jen gets kicked out too, she is such a whiny bitch!

^ :eek3:....I would like to see Rock gone cause he has horrible temper, I can understand he was upset but there's no reason to behave in such a manner as he did..

Episode 307

Everyone is still shocked that Melissa had been thrown out so quickly. Rock doesn’t feel bad for her. The Red Team, however, thinks the men’s team is being too cocky.

The following morning, Chef Ramsay challenges the teams to take their cooking to a new level. They are to create one appetizer and two entrees from a tray of leftovers in under thirty minutes. The guys get off and running, but the girls can’t figure out what to make. Josh is confident that they can beat the Red Team.

Bonnie and Brad present their apps. Brad has a curried bass, and Chef recognizes that a lot of work went into it. Chef also likes Bonnie’s rustic tomato chicken stew. Since he thinks both are good, he calls it a draw.

Jen offers her “classic” take on steak and eggs, but Chef wanted her to have done better. Jen is unhappy because the dish was Bonnie’s idea. Josh has a stuffed chicken leg, but Chef winces at the acidic sauce he put on it as well as the fact that the chicken isn’t cooked all the way through. “I expect more from you,” he tells the professional chef Josh. Chef gives no points to either of them.

It all comes down to the executive chef vs. the Waffle House cook. Rock uncovers his surf and turf dish, and Chef commends his finesse. Julia has deep fried sea bass with fries. “It’s nice, but it’s fish and chips,” Chef says. The Blue Team has won the challenge. Chef assigns the Red Team to clean the restaurant and unload all the food deliveries.

Chef tells the men they will have the rare opportunity to “get payback” on him. He meets them at a paintball field, where the three of them vie against Chef. They also get target practice by shooting at photos of the girls. Chef “kills” Brad and Josh. Only Rock is still alive, and Chef gets him too. Yet the guys had the chance to fire back at Chef.

The Red Team goes through the delivery, but they realize too late that the turbot is only skeletons instead of filets. Also, the snapper and butter boxes are all wrong. The women have not thoroughly inspected the items. The guys return from paintball, refusing to help the women even though Jean Phillipe asks them to.

The next day, Chef announces that both teams will come up with their own menus for the night’s dinner service. Patrons will decide what to order. Everyone runs back to the dorm to concoct three apps, three entrees and three desserts per team. Rock isn’t sure about Brad’s choices. Jen is worried that Julia doesn’t grasp fine cuisine. Then she disagrees with Bonnie, shaking her head as they go to present their menus to Chef. Bonnie comments that Jen is turning into a bitch.

Looking at the Red menu, Chef asks Julia what her influences are. Julia says she had none, but she would have added steak and shrimp because that’s what she orders in restaurants. It gets added. Chef thinks the Blue menu is ambitious. He sends the two teams to start prep.

Bonnie asks her team a question and no one answers. Sous Chef MaryAnne suggests the women work as a team, but Jen snaps that she’s here to compete and not make friends. “Maybe she’s not the nice person I thought she was,” Bonnie asks the camera, disgusted.

Hell’s Kitchen opens and the customers are given two menus to choose from. Julia has a New York strip steak with shrimp, Jen has a seared ahi tuna, and Bonnie has bacon-wrapped leg of rabbit. On the Blue menu, Brad created all three entrees: turbot and mushroom consommé, lamb chop with gnocchi and a sautéed chicken breast with truffle cassoulet.

The first tickets to come in are from the Red menu. The girls get to work while the men stand by idly. Julia has problems cooking the rabbit, and Chef summons Bonnie to help because it’s her creation. Jen is furious. Chef gives them some advice, but Julia feels like she is getting screwed. She manages to get the dishes out to the customers’ approval.

Half an hour into service and the first Blue order arrives. However, Brad’s appetizers are being sent back because they are cold. He blames it on nerves. The women are inundated with orders for the New York strip steak. Julia beams to herself and whips out numerous slabs of perfect meat. Chef commends her. “Sometimes I do know what’s best, even though I’m not culinary arts,” she says.

The Blue team finally receives orders for entrees. Rock notes that Josh’s lamb pan isn’t hot enough, but Josh insists that it is. Josh finally delivers his lamb chops, and Chef notices that one isn’t cooked right. Josh must start over and Chef calls him a donkey. Rock tries to calm his team down so that they can get back to business.

With the women’s orders all going out, the men have stalled. Customers ordering from the Blue menu are sitting with empty plates while their tablemates are almost finished eating their Red menu meals. Jean Phillipe lets Chef know that this is a problem. Josh is still cooking his lamb chops incorrectly. “If Josh can’t handle tonight, he definitely can’t handle Vegas, Baby,” Rock laughs. Chef asks the guys to assist Josh, but notices Brad is not doing anything.

Chef turns to the Red Team, but doesn’t see Jen. She is clearing down her station. Chef makes fun of her for cleaning and looking sad. “Wake up!” he screams.

Josh finally gets his lamb chops in order without help from his teammates. Chef lets the women know that the Blue Team has overtaken them. He then rebukes Bonnie for not seeing that her gas stove wasn’t turned on. She admits that she cannot do everything on her own.

Turbots from the Blue Team are sent back for being bland. Chef thinks they look like baby vomit. Meanwhile, on the Red side, Bonnie has burned the garnish for the New York strip. Julia is confused because they aren’t communicating. Chef is pissed that they are not working together. He kicks the garbage pails in anger. With three hours into service, the girls’ final entrees are stalled. Julia and Bonnie manage to pull it together to finish. While the men complete all their desserts, the women stop talking and it takes them a bit longer.

After the restaurant closes, Chef reprimands everyone. He is uncomfortable that Brad and Rock did not come to Josh’s side when he needed help. The only person that impressed Chef was Julia because of her consistency. He asks her to nominate one team member for elimination. Chef wants the men to decide as a team who should go.

Bonnie and Jen appeal to Julia, who doesn’t know who to choose. Bonnie suspects that it will be her, and she hopes that the guys pick Josh because he was worse than her. Josh complains to the guys that he is tired of being the “whipping boy.” Brad points out that it’s Rock who keeps choosing Josh for elimination.

Julia picks Bonnie because she thinks Bonnie’s problem is getting the food out. Brad declares himself the nominee because he took too much control. Chef asks Rock if this is true, and Rock disagrees. “He tried to take the leadership reigns today,” Rock says. “We think that lead us to be unsuccessful.”

Bonnie and Brad step forward. Brad says he could have been the savior or the martyr. Rock implies that Brad is blaming him and interjects, “Say my name!” Bonnie pleads that she has the makings of a great chef, but needs more time.

Chef chooses Brad to leave Hell’s Kitchen. “I was looking for a leader, and tonight you were only a cook,” Chef explains as Brad hands over his jacket. Brad still feels like Rock and Josh only singled him out because they are afraid of him being the best. Chef knows that Brad lacked the finesse to become a great chef.

“To be successful as an individual,” Chef Ramsay remarks. “You have to be successful as a teammate first.”

^ :eek3:....I would like to see Rock gone cause he has horrible temper, I can understand he was upset but there's no reason to behave in such a manner as he did..
I agree with you Angel. I was like whoa!! It isnt good for business if any customers see that!! tsk!!

Back