helloooo!

oticongirl20

Reaction score
sooo i wear hearing aids in both ears but still always wear my hair down any advise how to just get over the fear of Un nice ppl! im not ashamed of my hearing loss something ive had for many yrs just cant seem to get over being afraid of letting ppl see i wear hearing aids hope that makes sence!

It is so hot out, I wear my hair up all the time. There are so many people who can not afford hearing aids/CI so I feel blessed that I have one. Maybe it comes with age, but I really don't care what people think or say about me anymore. Like NIKE says, JUST DO IT!!!

I like when people see my hearing aids so if they talk to me and I don't hear them they don't think I am being rude.

you shouldnt be embarrased at all, if someone treats you bad because of them, are they someone you want in your life?...and are they someone who is worth being hurt over?

(the answer is no btw ;)

sooo i wear hearing aids in both ears but still always wear my hair down any advise how to just get over the fear of Un nice ppl! im not ashamed of my hearing loss something ive had for many yrs just cant seem to get over being afraid of letting ppl see i wear hearing aids hope that makes sence!

Makes sense to me. :)

Back