Hello. (:

Taylor M

Reaction score
Helloooo!

I'm Taylor & I was born with my hearing loss in both ears.
I wear hearing aids full time.

But I try not to let it get me down or in the way of life. I'm currently expecting a baby boy on the way. So, I got to be strong & show him no matter what... Life doesn't always go as planned but we just got to make the best of it.

I'm very friendly so please, don't hesitate to say hi. :)

I'd love to have more friends that understand what I'm going through. Of course, not that hearing people aren't understanding... It's just nice to have friends that can relate better to you with their own personal experiences.

Nice meeting all of you. :)

Hello Taylor,

Great to have you on AllDeaf.com and hope your baby boy comes out into this world for the first time with his eyes. :)

So, hi! Welcome!

Hello Taylor,

Great to have you on AllDeaf.com and hope your baby boy comes out into this world for the first time with his eyes. :)

So, hi! Welcome!

Aww, Thanks! :)

I'm kind of concerned for his hearing though... I wonder if i'll pass it down to him.

But there's no telling until he's here.

Do you sign ASL? IF so, when you are having a baby boy, teach him ASL as his primary language. :D

I used to sign when I was younger in Michigan but when I moved down to NC, they didn't have any classes or anything. So, I got out of touch with it.

But i'm definitely trying to get back in! I would love to teach my son if he wanted to learn it.

Hi Taylor,

I am nor HOH or Deaf but I do have a son who has hearing loss. I just wanted to say hi and congrats on the pregnancy. Ihope you have an uncomplicated delivery! :) Boys are great...I have two! I think they are easier then girls...I have two of them too. Good luck!

hey welcome to AD!
same story, hearing loss in both ears and wear hearing aids full time!

Hi Taylor,

I am nor HOH or Deaf but I do have a son who has hearing loss. I just wanted to say hi and congrats on the pregnancy. Ihope you have an uncomplicated delivery! :) Boys are great...I have two! I think they are easier then girls...I have two of them too. Good luck!

Aw, thanks! Two boys are a handful! I got my man & my little boxer/bulldog that keep me busy... & a 3rd boy on the wayyy! I'm definitely the pink in this house of blue but it's all good. :)

I think they'd be easier cause they aren't all into the make-up, etc. But they do make a lot of messes!

Does you little one wear hearing aids?

Hello! Welcome to AllDeaf! I am full deaf and my hubby is hoh. I am only deaf in the family. My daughter is hearing.

@Taylor, I probably was but my hearing loss? my parent caught me with it at 10 months old

Back