hello

tbone

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Ryan Terrebonne. I am hard of hearing and a student (sophomore) at the University of Iowa.

I'm currently enrolled in American Sign Language 1 and I love learning about the deaf culture.

Nobody has referred me to this site (not even my deaf teacher). I found this site on my own because I want to get to know you guys personally.

If you want to ask me anything, please feel free.

Have a great day :)

Hi Ryan,

I'm new here myself, so I'm greeting you as a fellow newbie, Mid-Westerner, Big 10 alumnus (Go, Spartans!!), and HoH person. How's that for starters?

Welcome aboard, hope you have fun here.

i like to know u more, if u dont mind do u have a yahoo mesenger where we can chat? or u can email direct to you, im dont understand this site at all .

Ryan when you see these, they are scammers who want to take advantage of you. Just report them to the mods. :)

Thanks for introducing yourself to me and thanks for the warm welcome. Please tell me more about yourself. What did you graduate with? And what are you hoping to do with it or are currently doing with it?

P.S. Thanks for warning me about those scammers, I'm not a big fan of people taking advantage of me.

Have a lovely night :)

Thank you bud! I've had previous experiences with those kinds of people, not fun at all!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. The way I see Sexyrose4u is like saying Sexy rose for you. It is like a come on to be using you for something. I don't like that expression. This is a discussion board for AllDeaf members.

tbone, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Tbone, was this to me?
Please tell me more about yourself. What did you graduate with? And what are you hoping to do with it or are currently doing with it?

I have a B.A. in Communication, M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations. I did various things in my 20's, then joined the Foreign Service when I was 30, and was stationed in various countries in Europe, Africa, and Latin America. I retired a few years ago and am now a domestic goddess. ;-)

yes it was to you and you're sounding an awful a lot like my mom. haha. except she is not retired yet. she's a happy grandma. her grandson (my nephew) was born on sunday. he was a big boy. 9 pounds, 14 ounces, and 22 inches long.

Ouch! That one musta hurt!! Congrats to the happy family! Is this the first grandbaby? Bet your mom is just about over the moon.

I take vicarious pleasure in my nephews' and nieces' activities; one nephew is about to be married, and one niece is expecting a baby in a few months. I get to have just as much fun but without the serious parental involvement.

Christian (my nephew) is my parents' second grandchild and he is my eldest sister's son. Their first grandchild was my middle sister's daughter, Ella (she is about 9 months old now). I haven't met Christian yet but my family has shown me pictures.

I'd love to be a father someday and have a small family.

P.S. My eldest sister had a C-section so yes I'm almost positive that would hurt!

Oh you're not kidding about that. My sister had an emergency C-section for her 2nd, who unexpectedly arrived about 6 weeks early. (He made it, he's 25 years old now.) Definitely it hurt. Takes a while to bounce back from one of those.

Hey there and welcome. :wave:

I had a question.... but I'll refrain from asking.
:Oops:

Sports

Hi guys, I am samco .. a gym instructor from seoul korea . Thanks for this site.

Back