Hello...........

Shibby

Reaction score
Hello...

:wave:

Im new here, whats up? im orginally from Brainerd Minnesota, but now in rochy for college at NTID.. Never heard of this site until my roomy told me about it, so i signed on immedately.

Last edited:
:wave: hiya! minnesotah! I'm from minnesotah too smile :) wow brainerd.. hmmmmmm I tend to go there often druing the summer season.. u might know who i am :)

anyway, welcome to AD v 2.5 hope you enjoy :cool:

p.s. i scuba dive in ironton lake :) and see couple of peeps in brainerd

Shibby said:
Hello...

:wave:

Im new here, whats up? im orginally from Brainerd Minnesota, but now in rochy for college at NTID.. Never heard of this site until my roomy told me about it, so i signed on immedately.
Welcome to the AD. :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
:wave: hiya! minnesotah! I'm from minnesotah too smile :) wow brainerd.. hmmmmmm I tend to go there often druing the summer season.. u might know who i am :)

anyway, welcome to AD v 2.5 hope you enjoy :cool:

p.s. i scuba dive in ironton lake :) and see couple of peeps in brainerd

Umm, gimme a hint ;)

U from the cities?

bbnt, i think her SN is kitty82..., katy hollllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa when u see this.. prolly never will hehe:zzz:

Last edited:
Shibby said:
Umm, gimme a hint ;)

U from the cities?

bbnt, i think her SN is kitty82..., katy hollllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa when u see this.. prolly never will hehe:zzz:

yes i grew up in cities, but i ain't living in cities anymore moved to small town 3 years ago for college ;-)

u may pm me and i'll give u more clear hints.. we might know eachother who knows.

:kiss: Good luck at RIT & make your dreams come true

Will always be behind you no matter what

Hugs

You know who......

AquaMaiden said:
:kiss: Good luck at RIT & make your dreams come true

Will always be behind you no matter what

Hugs

You know who......

Hi hon!:) yup, i will be behind you too!:cuddle:

Kitty... get out of my thread! hehe lol j/k;)

:dance:

:grouphug:

woohoo .. other minnesotan!

Yeah, I always gone to Brainerd (between Nisswa) small town name Merrifeild.. that where our family cabin...
and I grew up in suburan twincities.. (stillwater-North St. Paul)..

I think I know who you are.. but we havent met in person.. (the fat rooster with cow dog.. often telling me about a gal..) you might know who i am talking about.. (snickers)... if so.. that cow dog was mine :)

Back