Hello :)

JulJoy84

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Juliet. I let you guys know that I just came back here. I am sorry I haven't been here in while. I don't know if anyone still remember about me some. I am 23 years old. I am also hard of hearing and filippino which is philippine. I grew up in New York, but I just moved to Michigan when I was 5 years old for adopted in the family. Well, I was born in Philippine which is near out of country near by asia. Anyway, I went to mainstream school when I was 12 years old until I graduated from high school. I also went to transfer to few of different schools for deaf program when I was 6 years old until 11 years old. I learned lot about between deaf and hearing cultures. I went to NTID college in Rochester, NY since two years ago. I am taking break time for few years. I have a job at state of museum. I like this job. I do get paid great. My current interests are listening to music, hanging out with my friends, reading magazines, watching movies, talking to people on the IM, and playing around with people for fun. Ummm..I can't think what tom say else lol. If you want to know more about me and feel ask free. If you want also to make friends with me. I'd love to happy to keep in touch you soon. :) Have a great day!

Peace,
Juliet

Back