hello

mikemike42

Reaction score
I would like to introduce myself. Im from boston,and now live in Tampa, My youngest son was born deaf and I wanted to be able to communicate with him so I went for my Bachelors in ASL. I can now speak fluently and I help some freinds with online courses even tought a few people the language. Now I want to do more. Any suggestions ?

I would like to introduce myself. Im from boston,and now live in Tampa, My youngest son was born deaf and I wanted to be able to communicate with him so I went for my Bachelors in ASL. I can now speak fluently and I help some freinds with online courses even tought a few people the language. Now I want to do more. Any suggestions ?

Welcome to all deaf.
Spread sign Far and wide...
Wicked...
Is your son in Deafie school?

There are some Deafies down your way, so...who knows they might have sugestions..

The correct sentence for the Deaf is I can sign fluently or I can now sign fluently. We use visual ASL, not speaking out loud while we signed. Voice off while signing ASL.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. Enjoy reading and posting here. :wave:

Back