Hello Ya'll from Texas

crankshaft

Reaction score
Hello Ya'll I just stumpled this site when I was googling back then.. but wanted to introduce myself to this site.. I've been lurking this site for while and it seems cool enough for me to hang out and chill with ya'll.I
know it ain't much right now tho.... so... Hello ya'll.. :)

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will enjoy reading and posting in the threads of interest. :)

Thanks guys/gals. there sure is lots of reading going on over there on this forum... but it seemed to be entertaining. I'm off to get popcorn and start readin'...:popcorn:

What part of Texas are you from? I am now in West Texas and plan to move to Austin at end of summer.

Welcome to AllDeaf and Hey, you might as well crank it up around here if you find anything interesting to post around. :)

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AllDeaf and Hey, you might as well crank it up around here if you find anything interesting to post around. :)

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for warm welcome...

LOL yeah I'm already cranked up.. I've made 23rd post and counting since yesterday.. not bad for newbie huh?..

hello iam from texas too close to dallas between rockwall and dallas on the east side!!! welcome to Ad !!!!

Back