hello, new here

lavienrose

Reaction score
I'm new here :wave:
I've always avoided hearing aids because my hearing wasn't that bad but then a month ago, my right ear, the best hearing one, gone really down. Now I have to accept that i'm deaf;)
But it's really hard for me right now. I really can't stop crying! I love music and I love singing too :'(
Anyway, thanks to this forum I know I'm not alone.

About me, my name is sarah and I'm 19 years old. I'm a good person to talk to - online that is. (I'm too shy in real life) and have a gooood sense of humor :) I like doing lots of creative stuff and obsessing =)

Nice to meet you all <3

I'm new here :wave:
I've always avoided hearing aids because my hearing wasn't that bad but then a month ago, my right ear, the best hearing one, gone really down. Now I have to accept that i'm deaf;)
But it's really hard for me right now. I really can't stop crying! I love music and I love singing too :'(
Anyway, thanks to this forum I know I'm not alone.

About me, my name is sarah and I'm 19 years old. I'm a good person to talk to - online that is. (I'm too shy in real life) and have a gooood sense of humor :) I like doing lots of creative stuff and obsessing =)

Nice to meet you all <3

It's nothing to cry about. See a counselor if it is causing you emotional problems.

Good to see you here, and I truly agree with Bottesini, if you find this is effecting your moods deeply, a pro can help allot.

Back