Hello! new here, just introducing myself :)

yes that's what I read from my friend's message. She was going to meet me at church but decided to cancel trip. She said the roads are bad and suppose to get more snow today! My husband has a truck and we still plan to leave at 9. Praying for a safe trip!

Thanks Nix! I feel about 90% better today. Just a little coughing. There’s a flu going around here.

Ok thanks for letting me know about going to Hartland. I just went to church this morning (my husband wasn’t feeling good so he didn’t go with me) and it was good to hear about God’s Word – Love. Everything was signed in ASL so that helps. We do have some hearing people so someone voice for them so they aren’t feeling alone or lost.

We’re having a Christmas Family party later today at church. So that should be fun! We’re expecting over 100 people!

You have a blessed day! I’m glad that we’re keeping in touch.
Do you mind if we communicate as well? I also want to learn more signs. Thank you.

yes that's what I read from my friend's message. She was going to meet me at church but decided to cancel trip. She said the roads are bad and suppose to get more snow today! My husband has a truck and we still plan to leave at 9. Praying for a safe trip!

It was great to see you today and to meet your husband! I think I was already on the road when you sent this, so I didn't see it before I left. Have a very merry rest of your Christmas and I look forward to keeping in touch via email. :) Hopefully the next time we meet I'll be more fluent :-p

Yes it was great to see you yesterday! Let you know that I sent you an email. No need to response until you are ready. I know the holiday tend to be busy. Definately, I look forward to keeping in touch via email. :) Maybe in the future when we are back to MI, we could hook it up and meet at a coffee place? Have a blessed Christmas! Take care

Do you mind if we communicate as well? I also want to learn more signs. Thank you.
Sure we can communicate. Can you share with me a little bit more about yourself? You said you want to learn more signs. Have you take an ASL class? The more you share it with me, the better idea I can help you with. Smile.
God's blessings

Back