Hello, my name is anonymously

Anonymously

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I am hard of hearing. Just wanted to say hi to anyone here on this site. I would like to meet people who are similar to me. Thank you, and have a good day.

okay............
who want to meet anonymous aka Russian hackers?
:lol:

Hi.
My name's Rachel. I'm new to the hearing impaired world. I just recently got to the point where I couldn't just "get by," and went to be tested. I discovered I was profoundly deaf in my left ear, and about 40% in the other, which they fitted for a little hearing aid. It was a relief. I was delighted w/the results by the biggest surprise came that night when I took it out to go to bed. I realized just how much I was missing. It just got very quiet all around me. I didn't hear any house noise or even my own breathing. I sing in the church choir so it was a relief to get my hearing aid. I was missing so much of our director's instructions.

But the strange thing is w/the left ear when there is no hearing. After i leave choir practice, I can still hear the organ music in from, like it's coming from the inside of my head. On Sunday too, after I leave on the way home in the car, I still hear singing. I don't know how to tell my doctor that. He might think I'm just nuts. Anybody else have that experience? But outwardly, I can hear nothing at all on the left.

Musical Tennitus..I acquired it when I lost all my hearing...you're not nuts!...Many HOH and deafies have it...and there is no cure that I know of.

Back