Hello ! Just Learnt The Alphabet And Would Like To Go Further!

Proof

Reaction score
Good day to everyone! Let me introduce myself, I am an Italian student (the grade I'm in would roughly correspond to college ), people always say we speak with our hands just as much as we do with our mouths, so I thought to myself, why not actually learn!

The interest was spurred by some art project and I started yesterday with the basics. It would be very kind of you if you could help me get the meaning of these images, it's something creepish/horror like, but not scary. I mean it's just two people wearing masks. If you wish to help here they are. I have translated the gifs as "Dead" "In" "Mirror" and the still images as "Frightened" "Stare" and the letter "U". Could you tell me if they're correct?

Trust me, I'm not that weird of a person, I mean my momma always said I was her special kid but....to tell you why, I love theoretical maths and cryptography so it was only natural I stumbled upon these things.

Thanks for the help and sorry again if I disturbed! :)

Attachments

• m.gif
    m.gif
    134.8 KB · Views: 9
  • i.gif
    i.gif
    242.1 KB · Views: 9
  • D.gif
    D.gif
    238.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 01_28_03.jpg
    01_28_03.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 01_31_56.jpg
    01_31_56.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 01_34_48.jpg
    01_34_48.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Welcome to allDeaf,
Which part of Italia you from?

Are you interested in learning LiS?

Central/southern :)

First ASL, then maybe LIS, kind of what happened with my language learning...english first, italian second haah!

Thanks for the responses! Do you know if those translations I made are correct?

:welcome:

Those images are too hard for me to see.

Interesting ... but like Reba says too hard to make out much... welcome

Hi ! I am Jewish and like to talk with my hands too. I was learning ASL but had no one to use it with when I moved .

start-american-sign-language.com is a GREAT website to start going further, its helped me ALOT. :) welcome to the journey.

Back