Hello I'm New Here

Vortec

Reaction score
Hello, first time on a Deaf site, I've been profoundly hearing impaired since birth and just want to connect with others. I'm in Ontario Canada.

Welcome to alldeaf....
Sign will set you free..
Where in ontario are you

Thank you Hoichi and Tousi as well to Robin for the welcome, i live in a small town between Kitchener and London Ontario.

Thank you Hoichi and Tousi as well to Robin for the welcome, i live in a small town between Kitchener and London Ontario.

Your welcome..
London has robarts school for Deaf, small small now...kitchiner has Deafies too...
Just have patience and start learn sign...
it wil come...

A nurse tried to teach me sign when i was in a Hospital for one of my countless surgeries but was beaten out of me by Police Detective when i tried practicing it on way to school as a kid. I've tried to sign up for sign language courses but the schedule never materialize. My hearing has dropped a lot pass few years as i'm getting older, so need to try something lol.
Thanks again

A nurse tried to teach me sign when i was in a Hospital for one of my countless surgeries but was beaten out of me by Police Detective when i tried practicing it on way to school as a kid. I've tried to sign up for sign language courses but the schedule never materialize. My hearing has dropped a lot pass few years as i'm getting older, so need to try something lol.
Thanks again

Harsh cop..damn...
well good your here, a start is to understand that its a gift to be Deaf, not s curse. Drop the hearing impaired tag, thats hearie speak. Does you no good. and one more.thing.
Your not alone. other Deafies are here with you. If you seek us you will find us, and us you.
How far from kitchiner are you?

Hello!!

I'm a hearng person looking self-teaching ASL. I'd be so happy to skype to practice.

Here's my Skype ID, hope you wanna try!! It's monievargas. Just please, mention you're from alldeaf.com :)

Hi! Sorry vortec that cop was mean. I'm deaf, I study at college in California. Always wanted to see ontario. :)

Hello I am hearing but id like to get to kno and learn sign language :) need a buddy to practice with

Thanks again

How old were when that happen did your parents report the cop for child abuse ? That is so horrible ! :wave: Hi!

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I used to live on Manitoulin Island which is on Lake Huron in Ontario for almost 20 years and just came back home here in New Mexico, USA to live with my sister. I am old woman. My husband had passed away in 2012. I came back here in Santa Fe, New Mexico in September of 2013.

I am sorry that the police detective had hurt you and beat you up. That is very wrong of the police detective to do that to you. Just glad that you were alive. I hope to see you around here. Have fun reading and posting here. :wave:

Hi there

Im new too, this is the first time ive entered the deaf community in my whole life only cos i been brainwashed to depend on my hearing aids. Now it broke for first time in my life, im completely deaf and no aid and English NHS is not the same as it was years ago, its taken six months so far!!

If you catch my other threads you see in deatail how it went.

hope you have fun hear and find new friends and buddies

sakinah111

Back