Hello, I'm back from Alldeaf V 1.0 !

Lukbo

Reaction score
Hi!!!!!

I'm back from old Alldeaf. :D

Hmm, very interesting Bulletin software.... my compliments to Alex!! BUT: In "Post New Thread" window there is the "Message" window which is too narrow (i use Mozilla 1.2.1. browser)

Thanks, Luke, and welcome back!

I'm sorry, but what size screen resolution are you using now? I understand what you mean about the message window being narrow, but I didn't think it'd be that bad. Maybe I can try to fix it.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Alex i got problems putting in my avatar...I cant figure out where to find it to put it in?

Hi Alex, no problem.

Yeah, I'm using 1024 x 768 screen resolution.

Shroomy, go to your control panel (User CP), click on Edit Options, then scroll to the bottom and upload your avatar from there. :)

Luke: I'm using the same screen resolution. Weird. Would you be kind enough to take a screen shot of the message box and show it here?

By the way, I'm going to bed now, so I'll check this thread again tomorrow. P'z y'all.

How many posts do i need to be able to put on an avatar cause when i click to put in an avatar it just says thank you for updating whatever...

Yeah, I love AD2.0 better! Especially the quick reply box on the bottom! There's more to learn and I just got back so I'm learning the ropes right now.

Back