Hello im a newbie....

Tracey

Reaction score
to the new Alldeaf.... :naughty:

Yeah, its pretty diffrent then the old one! i think i like it better. I just wish i didnt have to register all over agian! :D

Welcome back, Tracey! Enjoy your stay. :)

hey tracey lol

you aren't really a newbie if you were here at the older version before :D

welcome back it's good to see you here again :bowdown:

Thanks! (this is the best part of being new, after this your treated like shit) but im not complaining! so what went on? where is illistrator? i need to ask him somthing bout my old avatar! ;)

Originally posted by Tracey
Thanks! (this is the best part of being new, after this your treated like shit) but im not complaining! so what went on? where is illistrator? i need to ask him somthing bout my old avatar! ;)

OPPS I DIDNT MEAN TO QUOTE YOU IT WAS INTENDED FOR STEEL! just so u wont be like WHAT?!

DONT MIND ME! IM NOT USING THE RIGHT QUOTE BUTTON I THOUGHT IT WAS ON TOP AND NOT BOTTEM... some one needs to show me how to use this thing... im already :Owned: by this webpage!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Tracey
:shock: i thought u would hate me by now! oh well, new start i guess!
Eh? Why would I hate you when I never had beef with you? If this is about your opinions you've made in the past, then I respected them although I may not have agreed with you. ;)

Originally posted by Alex
Eh? Why would I hate you when I never had beef with you? If this is about your opinions you've made in the past, then I respected them although I may not have agreed with you. ;)

NOOO alex... you dont understand, i didnt mean to quote you i ment to quote STEEL im just having serious problems figuring out which quote button goes to which message, thats why i said i got owend by the webpage... hehe so just ignore me, i cant operate a computer!

:rofl: oh geez....my tummy's killing me...

oh great...now i don't feel so good... - -;;;

Welcome, newbie!! Enjoy yoru stay and stay out of trouble in here.. *winks*

Back