Hello! I’m new here.

haleygh7

Reaction score
Hello to all of you who see this. My name is Haley and I am from Austin Texas. Though I am hearing I am very interested in the deaf community and deaf culture. I don’t have any family that are deaf but I do have two grandparents that are hard of hearing.I have been very interested in ASL for a few years now and I would really enjoy having some deaf friends. If you are around the area and would like a friend just let me know;) my email is hheidlebaugh718@gmail.com

i have a test tomorrow in ASL and I don’t quite understand the subject that much are you willing to do it for me? I’ll pay whatever

Austin school for the deaf, now Texas something something, seen several from TX here

Call
Hello to all of you who see this. My name is Haley and I am from Austin Texas. Though I am hearing I am very interested in the deaf community and deaf culture. I don’t have any family that are deaf but I do have two grandparents that are hard of hearing.I have been very interested in ASL for a few years now and I would really enjoy having some deaf friends. If you are around the area and would like a friend just let me know;) my email is hheidlebaugh718@gmail.com

Hello there,

I’m not sure if we contacted each other before or not,but any way I do understand that your looking for some friends and possibly practice asl with them.I can be your friend,and I am Deaf and fluent in ASL.if you like my help . Please write back.

Back