Hello from Texas!

jgwhite

Reaction score
Hey ya'll! I currently live in San Antonio, Texas! Just found this forum....looks very interesting! I hope I will get to know you guys! :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Glad you are here but expect some ribbing.
The Spurs need to get younger or they wont win anything.
Why in heavens name does San Antonio not have a MLS team???? Surly there is a ton of fans and support of the MLS. Houston has already had two champs.

Hello JG and welcome to AD. LuciaDisturbed and I are both SA AD'ers.

Tago Splitter looks like a good addition and I don't think our big three are going anywhere. How many other franchises have four trophies?

Glad you are here but expect some ribbing.
Why in heavens name does San Antonio not have a MLS team???? Surly there is a ton of fans and support of the MLS. Houston has already had two champs.

Im not a Spurs fan nor a Cowboys fan. Im a die-hard Steeler fan. However I do agree with you the Spurs needs to get younger. :lol:

welcome to ad! i live in san angelo. i just formed San Angelo Deaf Coffee House with nan, a fellow ADer, and anyone willing to make the drive is invited! First event held Aug 7th . location Baker Street Coffee House the first Saturday of every month from 1p-4p.

Any questions or comments pls email
sdeafcoffeehouse@yahoo.com Love to see yall there!

AD is a good site and helps the deaf community stay strong. have fun and enjoy!

Hello JG and welcome to AD. LuciaDisturbed and I are both SA AD'ers.

Tago Splitter looks like a good addition and I don't think our big three are going anywhere. How many other franchises have four trophies?

Let me see!!!! What the name of those teams in Boston and Los Angles??
Now many does each have??? I know it hurts to get your ass kicked but look at Houston going down and down....blame T-Mac for that!!

welcome to ad! i live in san angelo. i just formed San Angelo Deaf Coffee House with nan, a fellow ADer, and anyone willing to make the drive is invited! First event held Aug 7th . location Baker Street Coffee House the first Saturday of every month from 1p-4p.

Any questions or comments pls email
sdeafcoffeehouse@yahoo.com Love to see yall there!

AD is a good site and helps the deaf community stay strong. have fun and enjoy!
You are a bit too far from Lake Texoma, where I live. Look me up and read my profile.

I am hearing but have been involved with my deaf children and the Richardson (TX) deaf ed program, plus a transliterator on staff at the University of Texas at Dallas.

I am adept at SEE1/MSS and even though it is quite controversial (on the web and with some members) I continue to use it and to promote it as the best available tool to instill English to the deaf and HoH community.

Hammond Ham

Welcome to AllDeaf!! :wave:

Never been to Texas and it's creating a quandary for me. Most of the people I have met online and in person from there are really great, bu then there is one here on AD these days that totally ruins my want to associate with people from there.

Ah well, I know not to judge a book by it's cover and that not all Texans are the same. Welcome and have fun around here.

Waving from the Greater Houston Metro Area. Yes, it's the flat city that goes on forever. :wave:

I don't remember being in Texas only that years ago I passed Houston by train from Chicago, Illinois to Albuquerque, New Mexico to visit families. Still don't remember what Texas look like. I have been told by some New Mexicans that they don't approve of the people in Texas for some reason or other. :dunno: Thank goodness, it is good that you don't follow what other says and not all Texas people are not that way. Some of them are poor apples or oranges. If I got the phrase right. :hmm:

Back