Hello from Southern NJ!

Hutt5asl

Reaction score
Hi there,

I just found a link to this forum on Facebook. I'm just learning ASL, (or trying to Ha ha!) and looking for ways to learn more. I've learned lots of words, and I've signed a few songs (which I love to do). But I need practice with conversing in ASL. That's so much harder! lol

Anyway, I'm a mom and a grandma. I 've known the manual alphabet since I was a young girl and read a book about Helen Keller. Now, after all this time, I've decided to learn more! I just love the language! I am hearing and I have hearing children.

Thanks for letting me join. :O)

Lauren

You can see some of my signing here:
YouTube - hutt5's Channel

Hi, I'm late deaf and still learning ASL. It's beautiful, isn't it? Welcome

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. The video on the YouTube is very good and beautiful. You did very well in ASL. Good for you and I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. The video on the YouTube is very good and beautiful. You did very well in ASL. Good for you and I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Awww... Thanks so much!! I know I do more PSE, but I am trying to learn more ASL grammar... it's hard to switch over though! LOL

Lauren

Back