Hello from Southern California

Aquaman

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm deaf, 31-years-old, very fit and single. I choose Aquaman as my user-name because I dive, surf, spearfish, kiteboard, fish, and kayak. Name anything that has to do with the ocean and it's very likely that I do it. :wave: Besides my real first name was taken.

I'm also a teacher and love it.

I signed up just for the hell of it. I'm not sure what I hope to learn, or accomplish here, if anything. Time will tell.

-Aquaman

Sweet! Do make yourself home at AllDeaf and feel free to ask around! ;)

By the way, Welcome to AllDeaf

:wave:

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Gnarly, why do I have the feeling we already know each other? I didn't mention anything about living in San Diego in this thread... :shock:

-Aquaman

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Hi Aquaman! I just joined today so hello from a new member! See you around on the board.

Hi, hi newbie from NZ, and hi. :)

OK Gnarly, I found a picture of you - Don't think we know each other already. Nice to meetcha.

-Aquaman

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Gnarly, why do I have the feeling we already know each other? I didn't mention anything about living in San Diego in this thread... :shock:

-Aquaman

You mentioned San Diego in your reply to uhh AJ's post about mavericks.
Sorry for the scare!

Hi, I think I know you becuz your description is like someone I know who lives on the North coast of S.D. county--I live up this way too.

Welcome to AD!!

:welcome: to the AD forum! Enjoy it.

I had used to live in San Diego until I graduated from a community college. Maybe, we already knew each other...

Gnarly, I figured as much. You sure get around don't you? Forum wise I mean. :giggle:

Hi Silly Cat - I think I know who you are. :) Are you going camping with us this weekend?

Seattle Guy - Probably not because I moved down here barely a year ago. I still hardly know anybody around these parts... But thanks for the welcome here.

-Aquaman

:welcome: TO AD

good to hear that you said you feel very fit lol
ugh? you do like with Kayak driving. me too!.. but i do it not more since 4 years. now i have another Hobby rollerblade, climbing, motorcycle, skiing.. really have fun with Kayak. hmm

i hope you enjoyed here.

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Did you know that there's an Aquaman cameo on Smallville? There's also a similar movie but under Marvel called The Mariner that's coming out soon.

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

Hi Stacy, welcome to this place as well.

Hi Bea, you're cute and I like how you mangle your grammar. :giggle: I'm your age and also ride motorcycles, rock climb, inline skate although I don't ski anymore because I like my knees. I do snowboard once in a while though. We'll have to find out what else we have in common despite your being nearly half-way around the world.

Thanks for the tip on Aquaman's upcoming appearance, VamPyroX - I'll have to start watching TV. :ty:

Koala, thanks for the warm welcomes too.

-Aquaman

Back