Hello from SoCal!!! =)

Amber22

Reaction score
Hey I'm Amber from Southern California. 22 and HOH. Grew up hearing and talking and three years ago started losing my hearing and doctors say it will continue to get worse. I'm almost done with ASL 4. Would love people to practice with. I'm more comfortable with HOH/Deaf people who sign because most hearing people I know don't know ASL and I can't hear what they're saying most of the time and it's just frustrating.

I LOVE dogs!! I have 3 and they're my babies. I loved singing songs as a kid and I've written a ton of songs. Now I'm Trying to become an actress so we shall see how that goes haha love being crazy and fun and doing adventurous things like hiking, go-kart racing and 6 flags magic mountain is the best place in the world!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Welcome to AllDeaf. Lately I've been wanting a dog. My family has one, but I've been looking for one to call my own. What kind of dogs do you have?

Something I'm beginning to realize . . .
A well written intro is a breath of fresh air.
I know you are new and probably don't understand why I am saying thank you (yet). But thank you, Amber22.

Sent from my iPod touch using AllDeaf

Welcome :) live in socal myself. The area is really cool for the Deaf community (probably because I live so close to CSDR).

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I wish I lived closer to riverside but I do like Orange County. My 3 dogs are my 12 yr old border collie lab-mix, 2 year old Italian greyhound-jack Russell-mini schnauzer, and my 5 month old baby blue nose pitbull =) all girls. All great dogs. But my pit is my baby ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

:wave:welcome

I'm a trainer and live with 2 Rotties <Rottweilers> I've been involved in Rottie and pittie rescue and love those blockheads! :D

*punish the deed not the breed*

Doctors r still trying to figure it out. Three doctors tell me it's genetic but that doesn't make sense. I'm the first one with hearing loss. So it's still a mystery!!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back