Hello from NC

DianeLinton

Reaction score
Hi. It was great to find this site. I am HOH, as all the women in my family are. We have otosclerosis so it is bound to just get worse. I am trying to learn ASL at home and teach my 3 year old grandson. So I will read around the forum now. Just so glad to find a place with people who understand why I can not understand what is said!!

Thanks for the welcome. I am not a native, but enjoy it more than some places I have lived!
Hi sanaqueen.

I am in Denver, by Charlotte. I did go to Asheville this summer for the first time to see the Biltmore. I would love to see more of it and the mountains were awesome. I am from flat a$$ Texas (by proxy), so Asheville was a nice change of pace.

Wow, with all the other people in NC, you'd think I'd run into more!

I am in Denver, by Charlotte. I did go to Asheville this summer for the first time to see the Biltmore. I would love to see more of it and the mountains were awesome. I am from flat a$$ Texas (by proxy), so Asheville was a nice change of pace.

LOL, I'm like plumb middle on the other side of the lake so Denver doesn't feel that close!

Hi neighbor! My son works at the WalMart in Mooresville. I go to BJ's about once a month also.

Hey all you fellow NC residents...I grew up in Southport, NC(the beach)...I just moved from Greenville, NC(East Carolina University(I didn't attend there)).....I now live in Mocksville, NC (about 30 miles west of Winston Salem and about an hour from Charlotte)

Welcome to the nuthouse ... watch out for the nuts around here they get a lil wild sometimes ;) And I'm from NC too about an hour or so from you.

Hey all you fellow NC residents...I grew up in Southport, NC(the beach)...I just moved from Greenville, NC(East Carolina University(I didn't attend there)).....I now live in Mocksville, NC (about 30 miles west of Winston Salem and about an hour from Charlotte)

Someone else from NC huh? My uncle, aunt and cousins are from Yadkinville.

Many in NC. I have not been on messages forums in a while, but did notice there were over 700 guests on the site. I have never seen so many guests on a forum before. Hope most feel comfortable enough one day to join.

Back