Hello from Kentucky :)

codenamemiki

Reaction score
Hey all!
How is everyone today? I just want to introduce myself. I am a deaf education major, trying to get a degree in elementary deaf education. I enjoy reading, running, and kids (of course:))

Tell me about yourselves! :)

Hello, codenamemiki :wave:
Welcome to AD!

I love kids too :D But I'm not a teacher :(
Hope to see you around!

Welcome, codenamemiki. I love kids so much that I have two kids of my own. Having good teachers is really important. Glad that you decided to pursue education. :welcome:

Welcome to AD. You guys got a hell of a basketball team right now! :)

Hey all!
How is everyone today? I just want to introduce myself. I am a deaf education major, trying to get a degree in elementary deaf education. I enjoy reading, running, and kids (of course:))

Tell me about yourselves! :)

Hi, I m deaf and legally blind and I like to rescue deaf dogs.

There's a deaf French bull dog in Austin that needs a home. The only thing that's stopping me is my small home and my husband (who has more self control than I do). Any chance that you can take another dog, Botti? She's adorable.

Sorry to veer off the intro! Just thinking about that adorable puppy face!

Is it true that when a couple from Kentucky get divorced they are still brother and sister?

I am a deaf person who is a teacher of the deaf for 8 years.

There's a deaf French bull dog in Austin that needs a home. The only thing that's stopping me is my small home and my husband (who has more self control than I do). Any chance that you can take another dog, Botti? She's adorable.

Sorry to veer off the intro! Just thinking about that adorable puppy face!

I'd give anything, but three is all we can take care of at one time. I am at my limit. :(

I'd give anything, but three is all we can take care of at one time. I am at my limit. :(

My friend has a deaf bulldog named Carla. She is sooooooooo adorable! I want to adopt her! lol

Welcome :wave: Codenameniki, I am Nan, I am late deaf, I like dogs, aquariums, knitting and my friends. I am an ok cook too.
Are you deaf/hoh/hearing?

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am deaf and I love to do easy crossword puzzles (my vocabulary is 12 grade limit) but that help me sharpen my brain like exercising. I am not a teacher, neither do I have a deaf dog. :giggle: Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back