Hello From An Autistic Mute Girl

wolfchild

Reaction score
Hello,there,felloe members!

My name is Michelle. I'm seventeen and from Southern Mississippi. I have Asperger's Syndrome,which is a mild form of autism. Even though I am in the category of autism where Asperger's is the mildest form,MY case is severe,if you know what I mean.

My IQ is 135(above-average),and I have talents such as art and music that I'm EXTREMELY good at,but I can't talk very well.

I use ASL and writing as a means of communication.

Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure if we have any members here who has been diagnosed with autism. However, we do have some members with autistic children.

One of my favourite filmmakers, Steven Spielberg has a mild case of Asperger's Syndrome.

Glad to see you here.

:welcome: to AD! Hope u enjoy it here. :)

There are a few members who have Asper's syndrome here.

Hello, Welcome to AllDeaf!

I'm a mother of an autistic child. I am still learning a lot about autism through my son and others. It's been a journey but I wouldn't trade it for anything else. :)

I think it's wonderful that you are joining this forum to pick up on everything that is possibly offered out there. Do make yourself home around here and wishing you the best!

Take Care! ;)

Hello. :welcome:

I also have Asperger syndrome. I can memorize maps. I am also good with art. Although I'm not severely affected with AS though. I wasn't diagnosed with AS until I was an adult.

Hello wolfchild,
:welcome: to AD enjoy your stay here

20WrittenConfession20SuziMaria-vi_H.gif

Hello,there,felloe members!

My name is Michelle. I'm seventeen and from Southern Mississippi. I have Asperger's Syndrome,which is a mild form of autism. Even though I am in the category of autism where Asperger's is the mildest form,MY case is severe,if you know what I mean.

My IQ is 135(above-average),and I have talents such as art and music that I'm EXTREMELY good at,but I can't talk very well.

I use ASL and writing as a means of communication.

Very good and interesting to have you here... I'm from Mississippi (but dreadfully live in VA) and my son has a mild autism..

Welcome by all means.

Welcome!!! I am a mother to an autistic child. I will enjoy seeing you around!

Back