Hello! Florida HoH here!

Xusho

Reaction score
Hello! You can call me Xusho and I am 18 and have mild hearing loss which is made much worse by my APD. Basically I can't hear very high pitched noises, (I often miss the microwave beep haha) and am unable to understand speech in noisy places. I have only realized my hearing loss recently and grew up in an all hearing family, so I want to learn more about the Deaf community and try to get involved! I have been taking ASL at my local college as well as doing my own independent studies online. I can fingerspell at a decent speed, and know a good amount of basic words. I can have a short conversation as long as you don't mind my broken grammar haha, I am a professional artist and love art and animation, I have four cats and live in central Florida

:wtf:
Can Someone Suggest Any Good Alternative Thinking Of Buying. If You Have Enough I Would Recommend Hypervolt And Urikar At1. One Of My Friends Bought Hypervolt And Love It So Much. It's Quiet And The Power Is Good. I Have One Urikar At1 And Pro3. I Backed At1 On Kickstarter Last Year, And I Have to Say It Is So Beyond My Expectation. It Is Well Built, And Intelligent, So Perfect For a Newbie Like Me. Its Intelligent Dashboard and Massage Head Recognition Are Awesome.

Back