Hello everyone

LIZZY85

Reaction score
Hi! I'm 23 years old and i live in so cal for now but moving to oregon next year. I'm currently taking an ASL1 class and would love to continue to higher levels. Unfortunately, i'm not brave enough to go out and practice my signs and i need 10 hours in order to complete the 1st class. I hope being on here gives me the little boost i need.

Hi! I'm 23 years old and i live in so cal for now but moving to oregon next year. I'm currently taking an ASL1 class and would love to continue to higher levels. Unfortunately, i'm not brave enough to go out and practice my signs and i need 10 hours in order to complete the 1st class. I hope being on here gives me the little boost i need.

Unfortunately, the communication here is all in written English. (Except when a few of us get silly and write in a different written language,)

But I hope you have fun reading the threads and posting with us.

Unfortunately, the communication here is all in written English. (Except when a few of us get silly and write in a different written language,)

But I hope you have fun reading the threads and posting with us.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum,Lizzy85. Ditto with the bold sentence. See you around here. :wave: :cool2:

Back