Hello Everyone

Chula

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Chula, I'm hearing. I'm of Hispanic and Taino Indian descent, I am studying to become a sign language interpreter. I am in ASL 3 class which I failed. I'm looking to meet individuals that are deaf, hard of hearing and or hearing that I can converse with and get to know better as well as learn more within the deaf community. I reside in Manhattan New York. I do have Skype, oovoo, glide and what's app.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hi Chula, beautiful :) I'm new to this as well and currently an interpreting student. Let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to get to know you. I'm Valerie

Hey where from Valerie?

Manhattan, Ny. I lived in Moreno Valley for four years.

Hello. My name is Chula, I'm hearing. I'm of Hispanic and Taino Indian descent, I am studying to become a sign language interpreter. I am in ASL 3 class which I failed. I'm looking to meet individuals that are deaf, hard of hearing and or hearing that I can converse with and get to know better as well as learn more within the deaf community. I reside in Manhattan New York. I do have Skype, oovoo, glide and what's app.

:thumb:

Back