Hello everyone

catonikon

Reaction score
My name is Franco, I'm HoH and I don't sign yet but I want to learn. I'm also bilingual despite of been born deaf I speak Spanish and English. I can read the lips too, but only in Spanish. I'm looking for someone willing to trade ASL for Spanish classes, anyone says DEAL?

Any option for IM or chat in this community? Today is my first time ever in a website like this, be nice and I will be nice with you :wave:

My name is Franco, I'm HoH and I don't sign yet but I want to learn. I'm also bilingual despite of been born deaf I speak Spanish and English. I can read the lips too, but only in Spanish. I'm looking for someone willing to trade ASL for Spanish classes, anyone says DEAL?

Any option for IM or chat in this community? Today is my first time ever in a website like this, be nice and I will be nice with you :wave:

:welcome: You should start by browsing the forums and become acquainted with the search button.

Also have a look here http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-language-oralism/75678-students-looking-asl-buddies.html

Back