Hello Everyone, Im Snooping Around Here

I love cats and really miss not having one .

Funny, I do miss having dog in the house. We both are owkring, that would not fair to dog or dogs being on their own for 8 hours everyday.. we go away, and will have a hard time finding someone who can take care of our dog/s so we wait. cats are very easy to take care of as long as their health issues are good.

Funny, I do miss having dog in the house. We both are owkring, that would not fair to dog or dogs being on their own for 8 hours everyday.. we go away, and will have a hard time finding someone who can take care of our dog/s so we wait. cats are very easy to take care of as long as their health issues are good.
I agree , I wouldn't have a dog if I had to leave it alone all day and it's hard to find someone you can trust to take your dog out while at work. There some woman that run a 'doggie play group' and all she does it bring 4 or 5 dogs to a park and walk them around a little them bring them back home and bring more dogs to the parks . What a damn racket she run ! I seen her at the park a few time and her car has 'doggies play group' printed on the door.

Back