Hello...EVERYONE =) Finally READY!

pereza212

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am a 25 year old hearing college student with aspirations of becoming more fluent in the ASL language in order to communicate with my deaf and hard of hearing family members in the their own natural language.

I'm here to create new meaningful friendships!!

I'm look forward to video chatting via skype or yahoo messenger (Screenname: boricua_1221) in order to sharpen my respective and expressive skills.

Below is a little about me :lol:.. incase we have anything in common. And even if we don't have anything in common thats okay too! =) I love learning new things.

About me...

25 years old
Female
Puerto rican
Live in DFW, TX
ASL II Student
I love to cook, eat, and exercise.
I have 2 dogs, and one cat.
I enjoy rollercoasters and pretty much anything fast!

I am trying to overcome my shyness when it signing infront of a deaf or HOH persons. So if your down to video chat tell me a little bit about yourself and hit me up!

Look forward to chatting with you!

=)

Hi! I'm 26 and almost finished with my interpreting program. I interpret at my college and i'd love to practice and Skype sometime! :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Thanks =) I am trying to figure out how to message people on here if anyone can tell me how or what icon it is it will really help me out.

My Skype screen name is boricua_1221.

Pereza :P good one! :P Welcome to AD! Have you ever tried learning Puerto Rican Sign Language? I think it's similar to ASL though x

Hello Everyone!

I am a 25 year old hearing college student with aspirations of becoming more fluent in the ASL language in order to communicate with my deaf and hard of hearing family members in the their own natural language.

I'm here to create new meaningful friendships!!

I'm look forward to video chatting via skype or yahoo messenger (Screenname: boricua_1221) in order to sharpen my respective and expressive skills.

Below is a little about me :lol:.. incase we have anything in common. And even if we don't have anything in common thats okay too! =) I love learning new things.

About me...

25 years old
Female
Puerto rican
Live in DFW, TX
ASL II Student
I love to cook, eat, and exercise.
I have 2 dogs, and one cat.
I enjoy rollercoasters and pretty much anything fast!

I am trying to overcome my shyness when it signing infront of a deaf or HOH persons. So if your down to video chat tell me a little bit about yourself and hit me up!

Look forward to chatting with you!

=)

Awesome!! Nice to meet you! I can understand you shyness when come to sign in front of deaf or hoh person. Don't worry, i'm sure you will do fine and deaf or hoh people would love to help you and teach you to learn ASL better. I love love teach people ASL 'cause I have done that before. It's fun to learn ASL with deaf or hoh people 'cause they can make ASL more fun! So good luck and enjoying the posts. :D

O you live close to Poweron?? ya'll should meet up, i live in atx so it's quite a drive...
man i see more texans on AD.. we should definitely have a meet up!

Welcome to AD!:):)

Back