Hello all

jabez315

Reaction score
:wave: Hi, I'm new to this forum today, might as well start w/ a interduction, as i am myself, Born to deaf parents, I wanted to go back to my roots and help out in my community, But first i've gotten rusty, and i decided to do service, at chruch and hospitals and get certificates in ASL Interpretor. So Hi this is my first post, in any forum, be patience i'm learning this forum thing as well. : ) :ty:

:wave: Hi, I'm new to this forum today, might as well start w/ a interduction, as i am myself, Born to deaf parents, I wanted to go back to my roots and help out in my community, But first i've gotten rusty, and i decided to do service, at chruch and hospitals and get certificates in ASL Interpretor. So Hi this is my first post, in any forum, be patience i'm learning this forum thing as well. : ) :ty:

Happy to read your introduction. Interpreters are always needed. Doing service at you church seems like a great way to start.

Introducing

hi...i m Robert nicholas....I m new to this forum.....I m born deaf and dumb..jus learning how to create and post forums...ya this my only and first site to post my quires

:welcome: to All Deaf forum, jabez315. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Diabetes Mangage, with your avatar, I am not sure if you are deaf and dumb which is pretty negative. If you are deaf and you could not talk, better way to say is that you are deaf or Deaf (meaning you are ASL user) and mute meaning that you could not talk. I will look at your other thread. So welcome to AllDeaf here. :wave:

Back