hello all

jasonsmommy22

Reaction score
hi! the name is Katie. I am not deaf, nor do I have family who are deaf. I am really looking to find someone to help me learn more so I an use it at work and when i'm out and about. i'm 28 years old and have a 4 year old son. i'm pretty much an open book and will answer just about anything you ask. :)

hi! the name is Katie. I am not deaf, nor do I have family who are deaf. I am really looking to find someone to help me learn more so I an use it at work and when i'm out and about. i'm 28 years old and have a 4 year old son. i'm pretty much an open book and will answer just about anything you ask. :)

What job do you have?

that's interesting! I usually open books I read them in bed ... :D

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. Where do you live? I hope you enjoy reading and writing posts here. See you around. :wave:

Back