Hello again.

MelissaWatt

Reaction score
Just saying a hello.. been off here for awhile. Lots going on here at home. my oldest baby just turned 20, making the Dean's list and will be moving on to college campus/apartment life soon at JMU after living at home and attending community college for the last two years. Middle child is graduating in June and ready to leave and move in on campus at UMW and thankful it's only 15 miles down the road. The last child is in alternative school after making a huge mistake. Hoping that summer school which cost money will help keep her on track until she returns back to her school in the fall.
Finally gave up on trying the hybrid analog and put my old ones back in. Much happier at the moment and just living day by day. I still have my 4 other pairs and will be sending them off slowly, one by one, when needed.I still have some slight issues in dealing with the aids but I know I will overcome..
Hope all is going well with you all out there.. :wave:

Just saying a hello.. been off here for awhile. Lots going on here at home. my oldest baby just turned 20, making the Dean's list and will be moving on to college campus/apartment life soon at JMU after living at home and attending community college for the last two years. Middle child is graduating in June and ready to leave and move in on campus at UMW and thankful it's only 15 miles down the road. The last child is in alternative school after making a huge mistake. Hoping that summer school which cost money will help keep her on track until she returns back to her school in the fall.
Finally gave up on trying the hybrid analog and put my old ones back in. Much happier at the moment and just living day by day. I still have my 4 other pairs and will be sending them off slowly, one by one, when needed.I still have some slight issues in dealing with the aids but I know I will overcome..
Hope all is going well with you all out there.. :wave:

Hi, Melissa, good to see you back on the forum. I've thought of you from time to time, wondering where you went? Hope all continues to go well for you.

Back